TRC’s Robots-as-a-Service (RaaS™) architecture, platform, and robots give you a physical connection to the real world.
Strategic Partners include:
- Companies who are specializing in one aspect of the robot or sensor hardware, such as robot arms, 3D cameras, glasses-free 3D displays.
- Curriculum developers targeting robot engineering, systems level solutions, K-12 STEM, private and public institutions.
- Software developers with cloud-based API’s for strategic functions, such as object recognition, face recognition, AI, deep learning, speech recognition and translation, other embedded vision applications, room and space mapping.
- Video conference equipment vendors.
- Telecom providers and operators.
- Sales organizations from retailers thru distributors and VAD’s.
Do you have a vision for how telepresence robots can be used in a business or the home?
Are you working to extend the digital world into the physical world, or capture the physical world so it can be manipulated or understood digitally?